In the Integrated Media Communication at University of Nebraska-Lincoln, we'll prepare you to excel in your career through hands-on experiences and faculty mentoring. Resources include:
- Financial support through assistantships and fellowships
- Workshops and special topic events to help you prepare for success after graduate school
- Professional feedback through faculty mentoring
Night owl or early riser, earn a Integrated Media Communication degree on your own terms.
- Mix and match online and on-campus classes for a program that best fits your lifestyle
- Be part of a robust online community
- Connect to your classes and classmates on-the-go
- Flexible classes allows you to both work and complete coursework
- Advertising Issues & Strategies
- Advertising and PR Research
- Brands and Branding
- International Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Management Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesJournalism Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 391 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for Graduate Admission
- $50 non-refundable application processing fee
- One (1) set of official transcripts
- If you are not a US citizen and you expect to hold an F or J visa: financial resource information
International35856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
National35856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 996 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State12276 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 341 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.