The Research, Measurement and Statistics program from Kent State University serves teachers and administrators seeking applied measurement, research and evaluation skills for use in schools (pre-kindergarten to grade 12) and in higher education. The program also serves professionals seeking careers in the areas of evaluation, research and psychometrics.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of descriptive and inferential statistics at a conceptual and application level.
- Demonstrate knowledge of research design and methods by selecting and executing the appropriate research design and methods for a variety of applications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of measurement, including the methods to develop valid and reliable measures of constructs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of contemporary and classic theories in program evaluation, the purposes and logic of program evaluation and the processes of different types of program evaluation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Classroom Assessment
- Statistics for Educational Services
- Research in Educational Services
- Quantitative Research Design and Analysis
- Qualitative Research Design
- Survey Design and Applied Research in Education
- Statistics: Anova and Nonparametric Tests
- Multiple Regression
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
For timely consideration of the application, it is recommended applicants submit a complete application at least one month before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesMathematics Educational Research Statistics View 544 other Masters in Statistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Kent State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2.750 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale
- Official transcript(s)
- Goal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National17982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17982 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State9648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9648 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Kent
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.