Risk Management from Texas A&M University offers courses that help connect the dots across a number of issues, such as compliance, fiduciary management, corporate governance, and more. Engage, innovate and interact in the real world of risk management.
- Compliance Officer
- Risk Specialist
- Intelligence Research Specialist
- Fraud/Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
- Asset Forfeiture Manager
- Anti-Money Laundering/Bank Secrecy
- Ethical Decision Making
- Fiduciary and Risk Management
- Financial Innovations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Insurance Law
- Legal Risk Management
- White Collar Crime
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
24 (LLM) - 30 (MJur)
DisciplinesMaster of Laws (LLM) Risk Management Cyber Security View 196 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants for admission must have an earned Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an ABA-accredited law school.
- Foreign educated lawyers must possess a degree equivalent to the Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- A completed LL.M. application through LSAC or the pdf application if applying to the school of law directly.
- Applicants for admission to the Texas A&M University School of Law M.Jur. program must have an earned at minimum a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Foreign educated students must possess an equivalent degree.
- A completed M.Jur. application.
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- A descriptive resume
- A statement of interest
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official academic transcripts
- English Language Proficiency:
International16912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16912 USD per year during 12 months.
National16912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16912 USD per year during 12 months.
MJur tuition for online option - $13,530
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.