Human Resource Management For Professionals from Texas A&M University curriculum includes a focus on key Human Resources processes, such as organizational staffing, legal compliance, HR analytics, talent management, total rewards, organizational behavior and change. But today’s successful HR leaders have a solid business foundation and focus.
Human Resource Management For Professionals from Texas A&M University is ideal for individuals with 3 or more years of work experience who want to grow a career in Human Resources or become more effective leaders of talent.
- Strategic HR
- Business Strategy
- Data Analytics & Technology' in HR 7
- Employment Law Investigations
- Org Development & Communications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- April 15 – Round 3 Deadline
- June 1 – Final Deadline
- After June 1 – Only as Spots Remain
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Human Resource Management View 1885 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Post-graduate professional experience.
- Current full-time employment.
- Interview with program leader.
- Holding a four-year baccalaureate degree or higher from a college or university of recognized standing. Degrees from institutions outside the United States are evaluated for equivalency to U.S. degrees.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Grade Point Ratio (GPR)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completion of two application essay questions
- Professional résumé
- Promise of ability to pursue advanced study and research satisfactorily
- Adequate preparation to enter graduate school in the specific discipline or field of study
- Application fee
- English language proficiency exam (for international applicants only)
International17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 24 months.
National17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for College Station
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.