Industrial Engineering (IE) is intended for professionals who are interested in managing and analyzing complex systems, formulating models of these systems, and solving them with the intention of improving system and business performance.
Students in the Industrial Engineering (Online) program from New Jersey Institute of Technology are trained to solve problems arising in virtually any setting where outcomes are influenced by key technical decisions.
Where do Industrial Engineering majors work?
Common Job Titles
- Polyethylene Product Specialist
- Commodities Middle Office Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- EHS&Q Manager
- Program courses are designed to provide students with the skills needed to develop a systems view, identify and characterize the associated data, and then create advanced mathematical models to prescribe optimal solutions.
- The MSIE graduate program is structured to support the manufacturing, distribution and supply chain industries, as well as the diverse service industries in the region and throughout the nation.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design View 20 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.