- The School of Education (SOED) offers a doctoral degree, several master’s and bachelor’s degrees, as well as many accelerated master's programs, minors, undergraduate and graduate certificates.
- Within each degree program students have the option to choose a concentration that best meets their interests or needs. Additionally, students may pursue coursework leading to initial teacher licensure. Students can pursue a Master’s degree and one graduate certificate concurrently.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Human Growth and Development
- Foundations in Counseling
- Counseling Theories and Practice
- Assessment and Appraisal in Counseling
- Counseling Children and Adolescents
- Group Processes and Analyses
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Counselling Psychology View 1187 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students enrolled in this degree program must earn a B or higher in counseling courses and in all licensure coursework, including practicum and internship courses. Students are permitted to repeat a course only once.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 24 months.
National42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State16290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 543 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.