This School Administration and Supervision MSc program offered at University of Memphis is designed for individuals who want to become school principals/assistant principals. Graduates develop their skills in leadership, change and policy formulation, have opportunities to analyze data and its relationship to organizational effectiveness, and will garner state licensure to serve as school leaders.
Graduates from the Department of Leadership serve as:
- Community College Presidents
- Higher Education Vice Presidents
- Deans, Associate Deans, and Assistant Deans
- Department Chairpersons
- Faculty Members
- Student Affairs Administrators
- Educational Program Directors
- Health Services Administrators
- Community Organization and Non-profit Directors
- Human Resources Administrators
- The Principalship
- Instructional Leadership
- Educational Law
- School Business Management
- Field Experiences
- Leadership Instructional Improvement
- Supervisory Process
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
National students should apply approximately three to six weeks prior
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Public Administration View 679 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Memphis and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official transcripts for all prior undergraduate and graduate courses
- One to two-page letter of intent that thoroughly explains your professional goals and how obtaining the degree/certificate will help you accomplish those goals.
- Professional resume
- Three letters of professional recommendation on letterhead (1 LETTER MUST COME FROM ACTIVE SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR)
- Evidence of active teacher license and 3 years of classroom teaching experience
International11340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5670 USD per semester during 12 months.
National8796 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4398 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State6252 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3126 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.