Statistical Science from University of California, Santa Cruz has its own identity, placing emphasis on the application of statistical methods to the solution of relevant scientific, technological and engineering problems, with the goal of preparing students for professional careers.
Students at Statistical Science from University of California, Santa Cruz will gain:
- Proficiency with the fundamental knowledge in statistics.
- Ability to use analytical and computational methods to solve a problem related to statistics.
- Ability to apply statistical methods to model a real-world problem in an application area.
- Ability to communicate concepts and results to those with or without subject matter knowledge.
- Probability Theory
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Classical Statistical Learning
- Applied Bayesian Statistics
- Linear Models
- Research and Teaching in Statistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics Data Science & Big Data View 1000 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- A Personal History Statement
- Application Fee
- GPA (minimum 3.0)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- TOEFL or IELTS (International Only)
A Statement of purpose
International15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 24 months.
National15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14178 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Santa Cruz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.