The internal dual Architecture and City and Regional Planning program offered by
The curriculum consists of the core requirements for each of the two professional programs and, in addition, a set of dual requirements that focus upon urban design as a common ground linking the theory and practice of the two disciplines. The dual curriculum builds upon five major bodies of material:
- Design studios as a basis for exploring architectural, urban design and development issues utilizing theory, method and professional practice paradigms
- Urban history and design theory as a way of understanding the formal and architectural order of the city
- Economics and development methods as a basis for formulating development projects
- Process and methods as a means of understanding professional practice and of designing policies and strategies that can be implemented in a private market regulated by public bodies
- The performance of design interventions in achieving specified economic, social, and environmental objectives
- City Planning
- Technical Drawing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Urban Planning View 396 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International68359 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1381 USD per credit during 24 months.
National68359 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1381 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State37273 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 753 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.