Whether you want to work overseas or grow your company at home, understanding how global issues are increasingly affecting every type of business is essential. The MBA - Global Business program will prepare you to effectively lead your business in a global environment of increasing complexity and technological sophistication.
The Business Administration - Global Business program offered by Georgia Institute of Technology enhances traditional MBA coursework to include international perspectives on finance, operations, economics, technology, and marketing. The core MBA curriculum is supplemented with coursework on global markets, global trade, global supply chain, and global organizations. The curriculum takes advantage of Georgia Tech’s unique academic strengths and international presence.
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Information Systems for Global Organizations
- Financial Management
- Manufacturing and Service Management
- Marketing and Consumer Behavior
- Strategic Management Theory and Analysis
- National and International Regulation of Business
- International Business Negotiations
- Ethical Decision Making
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1509 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International59929 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1698 USD per credit during 17 months.
National59929 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1698 USD per credit during 17 months.
In-State43411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1230 USD per credit during 17 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.