Analytics is defined as “the scientific process of transforming data into insight for making better decisions.” Tying together the new opportunities made possible by big data and computing, advanced quantitative methods from statistics and operations research, and the need for better business intelligence and decision support, analytics has quickly become a key facet of business strategy The MS Analytics program’s graduates will be able to move directly into business, industry, and government positions where they can apply the practical knowledge they have gained to immediately benefit their employers.
Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech)'s students earning the MS Analytics degree will be able to understand and integrate fundamental principles and advanced concepts across the core analytics disciplines of computing, statistics, operations research, and business. Trained by world-class faculty in all of these areas, students will learn
- identification and framing of problems;
- acquisition, management, and utilization of large and fast-moving streams of data;
- creation, analysis, solution, and interpretation of mathematical models using appropriate methodology; and
- the integration of these interdisciplinary skills to enable graduates to successfully develop and execute analytics projects.
In addition to an integrated breadth of study covering the core areas of analytics, students will satisfy one of the specialized tracks to give them depth in an analytics area of specialization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computing for Data Analysis: Methods and To
- Business for Analytics
- Analytics Modeling
- Data and Visual Analytics
- Data Analytics in Business
- Applied Analytics Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 316 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International60804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1689 USD per credit during 12 months.
National60804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1689 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State43812 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1217 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.