Both The Portland MBA and Lewis & Clark JD place unique emphasis on innovation, sustainability and community-focused business leadership. By opting for the JD/MBA joint degree, you can expand and enhance your career possibilities, with opportunities ranging from corporate law to government, nonprofit leadership and entrepreneurship.
On the most diverse campus in Oregon, you’ll join a select cohort of individuals who enrich the learning experience with a wide array of perspectives, backgrounds and experiences. Our joint Juris Doctor - Master of Business Administration program at Portland State University lets you learn from and work with some of the region’s most influential community leaders. If you want to make a difference in your career, PSU’s joint JD/MBA degree is designed to equip you with the credentials, experience and contacts to create meaningful change.
- Portland State’s MBA ranked #5 Best Green MBA (Princeton Review), #15 Affordable Conscious MBA (Conscious Company) and is a Top 100 Better World MBA (Corporate Knights)
- Lewis & Clark ranked #2 environmental law program (U.S. News & World Report) with its law review ranked in the top five percent of the nation’s law journals (Washington & Lee)
- PSU has been on U.S. News & World Report’s “Most Innovative Universities” list for four consecutive years
- Active partnerships with leaders in regional business, government and nonprofit sectors
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Competitiveness: Stay on the cutting edge of business with coursework in innovation, creativity, ethics, sustainability and global awareness.
- Value Chain of Business: Critical skills to run a modern business, including accounting, information systems, finance, management, marketing and operations.
- Applied Skills and Leadership: Learn managerial best practices and apply them through immersive experiences and a capstone consulting project.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1341 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission eligibility is based on receipt of a baccalaureate degree equivalent to a United States four-year bachelor's degree from a college or university recognized as an institution of higher education by the Ministry of Education in the relevant country or be regionally accredited within the U.S. prior to matriculating into a graduate program.
- To be considered for regular admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or the equivalent (on the U.S. 4.0 scale). Applicants who have earned 9 or more letter-graded graduate credits must have a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent; this graduate GPA supersedes the undergraduate GPA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International790 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per credit during .
National790 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per credit during .
In-State649 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 649 USD per credit during .
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.