Designed for technical professionals, the Business Intelligence and Analytics program at Portland State University offers advanced data analytics training you can use immediately. You’ll learn the most current tools and techniques in business analytics for gathering, analyzing, organizing and interpreting large-scale data. In addition, you’ll acquire the expertise to apply data analytics in market research, risk management, financial analysis, trend forecasting and other areas of business intelligence.
What can you do
Demand for data analytics expertise is rapidly growing throughout the business world, as well as in the government and nonprofit sectors. The business intelligence certificate can open new opportunities in all of those fields. It can also help you become more effective in your current job, play a higher-impact role or advance into senior positions with greater decision-making authority.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Research Management Science
- Applied Regression Analysis
- Linear Algebra
- Decision Support Systems: Data Warehousing
- Data Mining with Information Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1154 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission eligibility is based on receipt of a baccalaureate degree equivalent to a United States four-year bachelor's degree from a college or university recognized as an institution of higher education by the Ministry of Education in the relevant country or be regionally accredited within the U.S. prior to matriculating into a graduate program.
- To be considered for regular admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or the equivalent (on the U.S. 4.0 scale). Applicants who have earned 9 or more letter-graded graduate credits must have a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent; this graduate GPA supersedes the undergraduate GPA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International790 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 790 USD per credit and a duration of .
National790 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 790 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State649 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 649 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.