Get to know our experts in faculty-led, small interactive classrooms. You’ll get plenty of interaction with faculty and fellow students.
Our public health systems need change. Learn to lead, like you.
Society needs leaders like you: Dynamic and people-focused, not afraid to look at the big picture. Because society is at risk. Communities are dealing with poverty and mental illness and infectious diseases are increasingly common.
Choose a program uniquely designed to help you step up and shape the future of public health. We’ll help you understand the complex links between these problems by exploring subjects such as Public Health Policy and Politics and Global Health Issues.
Study as part of a community, connecting with fellow students and your faculty in an online capacity. Collaborate with your fellow students to empower communities with initiatives that are directly designed to cater to our societal needs.
Become a leader who’s prepared to help individuals and entire communities. You’ll learn to reduce disparities in underrepresented communities both globally and locally. Learn to lead, like you.
Master Of Public Health program at A.T. Still University , College of Graduate Health Studies
- Designed for difference-makers seeking to impact the future of public health
- Focus on prevention at community level
- 48 credit-hours of 100% online study
- A perfect fit for your busy schedule
- Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Health Administration
- Global Health Issues (Elective)
- Identifying Community Health Needs
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Behavioral Sciences and Health Education Concepts
- Development of Community-Based Programs
- Public Health Practicum
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 208 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree or higher (accredited)
- Official transcript from the qualifying degree-granting institution
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International697 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 697 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National697 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 697 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.