The Master of Real Estate Development (MRED) program offered through The University of Arizona is perfect for professionals who are or intend to be real estate developers and industry leaders and who want to study real estate finance, law, construction management and site planning.
Upon graduating from this program, students can expect to move into careers in real estate development, market analysis, property management, construction and project management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This program is 100% online and follows a three-stage approach: Students will first acquire the fundamentals of the real estate process, learn critical vocabulary, and understand the procedural and legal requirements of the field.
- Next, they will examine the key financial concepts of real estate, including cash-flow models, market analysis and pro forma development. In the final stage, students will examine the development process as a whole, applying the analysis tools obtained in previous courses to real-life development projects.
- Before enrolling, most students hold careers as urban planners, architects, landscape architects, realtors, financial/market analysts, entrepreneurs and real estate developers.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesRisk Management Real Estate & Property Management View 11 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Select the Main Campus
- Identify if you’ve been working with a sponsor or agency
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 12 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.