This Accounting MicroMaster Program offered by edX in collaboration with Indiana University - IUx is designed for smart, hardworking students with integrity and passion who want to substantially enhance their understanding of accounting.
The program curriculum includes courses in the three most fundamental areas of accounting: financial accounting, managerial accounting, and income taxes. Learn from world-renowned, award-winning accounting faculty at the top-ranked Kelley School of Business at Indiana University.
The MicroMasters program will introduce you to the following key areas in the accounting profession:
- Financial Reporting I – How do firms measure and report financial position and financial performance in a set of financial statements?
- Managerial Accounting and Corporate Control – How do firms make critical strategic decisions using accounting information?
- Taxes and Decision Making – How do income taxes impact firms, their strategies, capital structure, and after-tax profits?
What you will learn
- What information do firms measure and report in a wide array of transactions, events, and arrangements in balance sheets, income statements, and statements of cash flows?
- What are key elements of financial reporting, such as revenues, expenses, gains and losses, net income, assets, liabilities, and owners’ equity?
- How do firms develop and use key internal information such as product costs, cost allocations, customer profitability, budgets, and planning to execute and control firm strategy?
- How do income taxes impact firms? How do firms measure and report taxable income and taxes payable? And how do firms strategically plan for and manage the impact of taxes on profitability?
- Accounting standards, including U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting
- Managerial Accounting and Corporate Control
- Taxes and Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
- 8 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Forensic Accounting View 1031 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1347 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1347 USD for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
National1347 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1347 USD for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.