Across the courses offered in this program you will learn how to understand and explain the world’s most pressing sustainability and development challenges. You will be able to critically analyze the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and how they relate to these pressing global challenges as well as learning how to use core frameworks and evidence to assess and develop effective solutions.
In addition, you’ll complete the Sustainability and Development MasterTrack offered at Coursera in partnership with University of Michigan with a course consisting of two real-world projects which will give you hands-on experience in the field. In the first project, you will analyze three Michigan Sustainability Cases and synthesize their lessons for sustainability and development.
- Critical thinking
- Evaluating evidence
- Assessing solutions
- Applying theories and methods
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Translating knowledge
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Beyond the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) : Addressing Sustainability and Development
- Methods/ Skills in Sustainability and Development (Required for all students)
Poverty to Wellbeing
- Pathways to Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-Being: Behaviors, Structures and Spillovers
- Quality Education for Sustainability
- Climate Change and Adaptation: Adaptive Development in a Changing World
- Conservation and Sustainable Development Conservation and Sustainable Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Development Sustainable Development View 74 other programmes in International Development in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You should have some familiarity with engaging with scholarly texts and critically discussing their implications in written form.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2100 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
National2100 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
- In 4 installments of $525 or pay all at once to save $105
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.