Bring More to a Field You Love with Liberty’s Sport Administration Master’s Degree
The Sport Management - Sport Administration (Thesis) master’s degree will build your professional skill set and resumé, while providing you with a perspective on how to impact those in your community through sports. You will study how to manage players, coaches, staff, finances, and facilities from our team of experienced professors. Learn from professionals as you strive towards professionalism.
Why Choose Liberty’s Sport Administration Master’s Degree?
Combine collegiate level academic excellence, real-world experience, and biblical ethics together to earn a master’s degree like no other. At Liberty University , our goal is your success. We believe in equipping our graduate students holistically, so you’ll walk away with a degree that prepares you with the practical, educational, and spiritual foundation needed to impact lives for Christ through a career in sport administration.
Career Opportunities for Sport Administration Master’s Degree Graduates
- Adventure Sport Administrator
- Athletic Administrator
- Collegiate Athletic Administrator
- Event Management and Ticket Operations Manager
- Game Day and Event Coordinator
- Professional Sport Manager
- Sport Communication and Public Relations Practitioner
- Sport Marketer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport Event and Facility Management
- Sport Development and Sales
- Management and Leadership in Sport Organizations
- Thesis Proposal and Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management View 1155 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission application
- Self-certification form (for students who are in the final term of their bachelor’s degree)
- A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. 2.5 to 2.99 may grant admission on caution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International545 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 545 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National545 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 545 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.