You’ll learn how to execute basic marketing strategies in business, and you’ll study topics including value capture, product development, B2B sales strategies, and customer satisfaction.
Every credit earned applies toward the Marketing Management program from Colorado State University , after formal admission per University transfer policies. Successful completion of the courses or certificate does not guarantee admission to the degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Qualitative Marketing Research Methods
- Quantitative Marketing Research Methods
- Search Engine Marketing and Optimization
- Consumer Behavior
- Strategic Selling for Business Customers
- Services Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Marketing Management View 27 other Masters in Marketing Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited four-year institution in any field
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher from your most recent degree completed
- International applicants: minimum TOEFL or IELTS or PTE scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 998 USD per credit during 12 months.
National8982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 998 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.