This Business Information Systems program from Colorado State University is designed for people who work with IT departments, have clients or customers in technology fields, or who want a broad introduction to information systems.
- How businesses manage information to function more efficiently, effectively and profitably.
- The strategic role and management of technology and its projects, using cases for analyzing project management issues and making decisions.
- How to determine information needs of a company and specifying the requirements for systems that support business processes.
- How to harness vast data stores to solve problems, enhance decision-making, and discover new opportunities.
- Knowledge of the emerging field of business intelligence (BI) including its capabilities, role in decision making, and vendors while gaining hands-on experience with some popular BI technologies and tools.
- How information systems support company business functions.
- Comprehension of a managerial level understanding of infrastructure, applications, and data.
- How to analyze the organizational consequences of IT and the factors in successful and failed IT projects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Intelligence
- Information Technology and Project Management
- Information Technology Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 775 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year institution in any field
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher from your most recent degree completed
- International applicants: minimum TOEFL or IELTS or PTE scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International867 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 867 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National867 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 867 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.