Students have the opportunity to engage and work with academics and industrial partners on cutting-edge research through seminars and a dissertation.
The Geospatial Sciences programme from University College London (UCL) educates students in the geospatial sciences, equipping them for careers in this rapidly developing subject.
Students will gain broad knowledge of the means of acquiring, processing, and analysing spatial data, with the flexibility on this route to tailor the geospatial sciences programme to their particular requirements through optional choices.
Students graduating with a degree in Geospatial Sciences will be equipped for a diverse range of roles, including GIS/BIM professional or officer, data scientist, geospatial software developer, and consultant. Our students establish strong links with industry through the industrial seminar series and industrial research projects. Additionally, many graduates from our programmes go on to PhD research at UCL or elsewhere.
- Geospatial Science
- Geospatial Programming
- Data Analysis
- Engineering Surveying
- Spatial Analysis and Geocomputation
- Spatial Databases and Data Management
- Applied Building Information Modelling
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it is full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Astronomy & Space Sciences General Engineering & Technology View 772 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
- A minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (such as engineering, architecture, geography, urban planning, mathematics, surveying, marine and earth sciences, computer science) from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- Normally only candidates with either a first or upper second-class degree will be accepted, although applicants with a lower second-class degree supported by extensive work experience will also be considered.
International32100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £8,250
- International: £16,050
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.