On completing the Curriculum and Instruction - Teacher Leader program at Regent University, you will be able to:
- Have a voice in the educational decision-making process.
- Implement and model effective teaching strategies.
- Evaluate curricula against standards, policies and legislation at the local, state, national and international levels.
- Incorporate character education to strengthen instructional programs.
- Department Head
- Staff Development Leader
- Lead Teacher
- Curriculum Developer
- Early Career Mentor
- Instructional Coach
- Cross Disciplinary Perspectives in Educational Theory, Research & Practice
- Curriculum, Methods & Assessment
- Strategic Planning & Program Evaluation
- Character Education Curricula, Instruction, & Assessment
- Curriculum, Design, Instructional Strategies & Assessment Techniques
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1306 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International8475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.