Let us help you add meaning and expertise to curriculum, instruction, assessment and content knowledge in the STEM disciplines.
On completing the Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction - STEM program at Regent University, you will be able to:
- Develop STEM-based curriculum and integrative project tactics.
- Understand how to illustrate the connection between math and science.
- Problem solve using real-world problems and manipulatives.
- Apply techniques learned from lab experiences and teacher leadership initiatives.
- Department Head
- Content Specialist
- Lead Teacher
- Curriculum Developer
- Strategic Planning & Program Evaluation
- Inquiry through STEM
- Mathematics and STEM
- Developing STEM based Curriculum
- Integrative Project/STEM Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInstructional Design View 185 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International8250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.