Let us help prepare you to develop and deliver effective instructional opportunities for all kinds of learning environments.
On completing the M.Ed. – Curriculum and Instruction - Gifted and Talented Non-endorsement program at Regent University, you will be able to:
- Identify gifted students in a variety of grade levels and settings.
- Create and evaluate curriculum through differentiation and tiered assessments.
- Design appropriate instructional strategies for gifted learners.
- Understand gifted individuals from a cognitive, psychosocial and physiological perspective.
- Department Head
- Content Specialist
- Lead Teacher
- Curriculum Developer
- Strategic Planning & Program Evaluation
- Gifted and Talented Learners
- Curriculum and Instruction for Gifted Learners
- Models and Strategies for Teaching the Gifted
- Psychology and Education of Gifted Learners
- Professional Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1306 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International33900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
National33900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.