On completing the Curriculum and Instruction - Gifted and Talented Add-on Endorsement program at Regent University, you will be able to:
- Understand how to identify gifted students in a variety of grade levels and settings.
- Create and evaluate curriculum through differentiation and tiered assessments.
- Design appropriate instructional strategies for gifted learners at all levels.
- Apply techniques learned from a required 45-hour practicum experience.
- Department Head
- Content Specialist
- Lead Teacher
- Curriculum Developer
- Strategic Planning & Program Evaluation
- Gifted and Talented Learners
- Curriculum and Instruction for Gifted Learners
- Models and Strategies for Teaching the Gifted
- Psychology and Education of Gifted Learners
- Practicum in Gifted Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 642 other Masters in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International8475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.