On completing the M.Ed. – Curriculum and Instruction - Christian School program at Regent University, you will be able to:
- Understand learner characteristics and develop dynamic learning experiences around those aspects.
- Bring biblical fidelity to Christian school instruction and activities.
- Evaluate curricula against standards, polices and legislation at the local, state, national and international levels.
- Apply research-based methodological techniques to bibliocentric curricula.
- Department Head
- Content Specialist
- Lead Teacher
- Biblical Curriculum Developer
- Hermeneutics and Biblical Integration for Education
- Christian Heritage
- Christian Character Formation
- C&I Christian Education
- Biblical Foundations of Christian Education
- Psychology & Development of the Learner
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Christian Studies View 165 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International8475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 565 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.