Gain a balanced perspective on teaching reading so that you will be prepared in the areas of supervision, communication skills, technology, reading assessment, instruction, curriculum and research with the Reading Specialist (Without Endorsement) program from Regent University.
On completing the M.Ed. – Reading Specialist degree without endorsement, you will be able to:
- Develop reading instruction using technology and data-driven assessment tools.
- Assess and teach reading of narrative and expository texts.
- Understand data and research methods to improve student learning and program effectiveness.
- Public & Private Teachers
- Homeschool Teachers
- Reading Tutoring
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Language Acquisition & the Communicative Arts
- Assessing & Teaching Reading of Narrative & Expository Texts
- Collaboration & Consultation
- Field Experience I-Reading & Math
- Instructional Methods for Students with Disabilities
- K-12 Reading Assessment and Instruction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 201 other Masters in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International10175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.