At the Public Administration - Emergency Management and Homeland Security program from Regent University you’ll delve into case studies, service-learning opportunities and sophisticated analysis to advance your strategic planning and leadership skills.
On completing the Master of Public Administration – Emergency Management & Homeland Security degree, you will be able to:
- Conduct risk assessments and develop solutions to stop potential threats.
- Apply an ethical and compassionate mindset when formulating plans and policies.
- Forecast and diffuse potential threats by developing and implementing strategic action plans.
- Intelligence Analysis
- Emergency Management
- Information Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Research Methods
- Christian Foundations of Government
- Public Policy Initiatives
- Public Human Resources Management
- Public Budgeting and Taxation Policy
- Leadership and Administrative Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration View 206 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International12150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.