The Educational Psychology program from University of Missouri–St. Louis is not associated with any particular career, rather it is intended to enhance performance and facilitate career advancement in educational, community-based, or non-profit agencies.
The educational, psychological, and research/evaluation components of the required core make this an ideal degree for anyone who may be interested in pursuing an additional advanced degree in education, psychology, or related area.
A unique feature of the degree is the ability to satisfy the elective requirements with any combination of courses in Educational Psychology (Ed Psy), Educational Research and Evaluation Methods (Ed Rem), Educational Technology (Ed Tech) courses, and/or up to six hours from any curricular designation. This flexibility allows candidates to tailor the degree to meet individual interests and goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Instruction, Learning and Assessment
- Educational Psychology
- School Psychology
- Life-Span: Individual and Family Development
- Psychology of Early Childhood Development
- Advanced Studies in Child and Adolescent Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Psychology Educational Psychology View 294 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Application form - Refer to the international student application and $40 application fee.
- Proof of English proficiency
- Official transcripts - Students in their final year of a bachelor's program should submit transcripts for all semesters completed thus far. Students who have already completed a degree must submit final transcripts and degree certificates.
- Most graduate programs also require additional materials, including letters of recommendation, writing samples, and/or GRE and GMAT scores. Please review the degree profile for your program to view a complete list of requirements. Note that letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the author - do not send photocopies or scans of recommendations.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22298 USD per year during 18 months.
- Local: $511.80 per credit hour
- National: $1,256.40 per credit hour
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.