Biopharmaceutical Marketing offered at University of Southern California is designed to build core knowledge and strategic skills targeting the biotechnology & pharmaceutical industry, managed care payers, consulting and other advanced healthcare related fields. Students will learn and use the practical tools, required skills and methods to embrace the next wave of healthcare innovation and expanded use of artificial intelligence (AI), to drive markets while improving outcomes and product value.BPMK represents a first-of-its-kind program to address incorporation of the full “health economic ecosystem”, to improve and facilitate practical applications of data driven marketing, leading to improved access, segmentation and understanding of customers and patients. The result of this deeper analytic based strategic process is a significant reduction in marketplace risk and loss of opportunity, through improved insights and planning efficiency.Graduates of the Biopharmaceutical Marketing program are professionally trained in the principles of success and leadership ranging from the traditional pharmaceutical industry through biotechnology, integrated devices, 1st and 2nd generation diagnostics and advanced immunotherapeutic, through a wide array of newly emerging healthcare ventures and career requirements including:
- Business intelligence, pricing & product life-cycle
- Product development, launch and market planning
- Strategies for coverage, reimbursement, and product placement
- Value & access ‘best practices’ for modeling and formulary tactics
- Targeted sales & marketing tools and techniques to maximize market positioning
- Communication, advertising and forecasting specifically aimed at biopharmaceuticals
- Customer and patient segmentation and direct to consumer advertising
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Biopharmaceutical Market: Reimbursement Strategy
- Healthcare Payers, Insurance & Coverage Policy
- Biopharmaceutical Product Development and Marketing
- Biopharmaceutical Advertising and Communication
- Payer Formulary Placement: Values & Access
- Product Health Economics & Valuation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Pharmacy Artificial Intelligence View 149 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Earned bachelor’s degree with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GRE or GMAT is required for application
International48600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48600 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National48600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48600 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.