The Behavioral and Community Health program from University of Maryland is perfect for:
- Those who want to be “on the ground” and engaged with communities
- People who are passionate about helping guide individual and community level change to positively influence health behavior
- Students seeking flexibility - full time, part time, online or in-person options available
Recent alumni job titles include:
- Public Health Informatics Specialist
- Science & Policy Fellow
- Capacity Building Research Analyst
- Assistant Director, Health Promotion & Wellness Services
- Communicable Disease Health Educator
- Health Communication Fellow
- Program Consultant
- Communications Specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core Concepts in Public Health
- Foundations of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Public Health Data Laboratory
- Program and Policy Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Public Health Ethics
- Leadership, Teams, and Coalitions: Policy to Advocacy
- Community Assessment through Qualitative Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 889 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Online application(s)
- Official transcripts from EVERY college-level institution you attended
- English proficiency test score (TOEFL, IELTS or PTE), if applicable
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of purpose
International1625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1625 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1625 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1625 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State731 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 731 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for College Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.