Art History from American University Washington DC exposes students to innovative approaches to art history to foster a broad understanding of the discipline and its wide-ranging applications.
Students at Art History from American University Washington DC will:
- develop an understanding of art historical methods and research practices
- build skills in critical thinking, visual analysis, research, and written and verbal communication about art.
- Art History
- Italian Art (14th-17th centuries),
- Northern European Art (14th-17th centuries),
- Modern European Art (18th-21st centuries),
- American Art (18th-21st centuries),
- Asian Art (18th-21st centuries)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Deadlines are the ones for priority admission.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Liberal Arts View 816 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
- Application form and fee
- Statement of purpose
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Writing sample: an undergraduate research paper
- English Language Proficiency
- Grade point average (4.0 scale)
International32616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32616 USD per year during 24 months.
Tuition for National students: $1,812 Per credit hour
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.