The primary purpose of the City and Regional Planning program at Temple University is to develop skilled practitioners for dynamic career opportunities in the government, non-profit, and private sectors. The program’s areas of strength are in sustainability, environmental planning, and community engagement. The program provides a broad-based understanding and awareness of the physical and economic aspects of planning, sensitivity to the social and environmental impact of planning decisions, and a knowledge of governmental structures as they apply to planning.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Planning Politics and Administration
- Planning Communications
- Planning Analysis
- Spatial Analysis Techniques/Geographic Information Systems
- Planning History and Theory
- Planning Law
- Environmental Planning
- 24 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Area & Cultural Studies View 419 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1297 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1297 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1297 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1297 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State942 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 942 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.