The Department of Economics at the University of Illinois at Chicago offers courses and practical training leading to the Master of Arts in Applied Economics , the Master of Arts in Economics, and the Doctor of Philosophy in Economics. The department also participates with the MBA Program in offering the MBA/MA in Economics joint degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Mathematical Methods for Economics
- Probability and Statistics for Econometrics
- Applied Microeconomics
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Applied Econometrics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEconomics View 363 other Masters in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants are considered on an individual basis. Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended in the last eight years must be submitted.
- An undergraduate degree in economics is not required. Prior academic work must include one semester of calculus and statistics. Applicants are encouraged to take at least one more semester of calculus and intermediate microeconomic theory.
- Tests Required GRE
- Letters of Recommendation Three letters are required.
- Personal Statement and Resume/CV A personal statement and resume/CV are required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7227 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7227 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
7,227 - 17,714 USD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.