Education for Health Care Professionals from Texas A&M University concludes in an educational healthcare project that traditionally offers current professionals the opportunity to leverage current projects or initiatives they are completing. The 14 credit hour certificate (CME credit available) culminates in a guided teaching practicum that offers professionals to apply the educational theory.
Education for Health Care Professionals from Texas A&M University prepares health professionals who have or are seeking, educational leadership positions and provides the background and skills necessary to be excellent teachers in their areas of the field of healthcare.
- Teaching and Learning Theory
- Health Care Professionals
- Teacing Practicum
- Teaching Strategies for Health Care Professionals
- Assessment and Evaluation for Healthcare Professionals
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- a master's degree program with thesis (32 credit hours)
- a master's program without thesis (36 credit hours)
DisciplinesHealth Education View 34 other Masters in Health Education in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Complete the EDHP application on ApplyTexas.
- Pay application fee
- Submit your Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) through the Applicant Information System.
- Submit your GRE or entrance exam scores (if applicable).
- Submit all official transcripts.
- Request 3 letters of reference through electronic letter of recommendation system nin the Applicant Information System (AIS).
- Submit a copy of a Permanent Resident Card/I-551/I-485 (if applicable).
- Complete the Petition to Waive Bacterial Meningitis for Distance Education and submit it the Office of Admissions.
International17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 12 months.
National17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.