At Special Education from Texas A&M University interested individuals should have a commitment to work in the field or pursue additional graduate training after receiving a degree. Additionally, the program works best for professionals who are self-motivated and can manage the rigor of a 36-credit hour, two-year fully online master’s program.
Successful graduates of the program have been general educators, special educators, behavior coaches, administrators, counselors, and therapists.
- Single Case Research
- Behavior Management
- Assessment in School Settings
- Ethical and Professional Conduct in Special Education and Applied Behavior Analysis
- Educating Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Communication Studies Special Education View 1253 other Masters in Education in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Significant work with persons with disabilities
- Significant work with culturally and linguistically diverse groups
- Interest and/or experience in behavior analysis
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Application Fee
- GMAT scores
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Permanent Resident Card/I-551/I-485
International3173 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3173 USD per year during 12 months.
National3173 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3173 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State1639 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1639 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.