Analytics from Texas A&M University is taught by distinguished faculty at Texas A&M. The lectures are designed to teach the students how to apply what they learn in class to real world scenarios.
Analytics students are able to identify solutions hidden in Big Data and apply these findings to real-world business challenges. You can become a highly valued data analyst providing an organization with ideas for smarter strategic management and better operational efficiencies. Graduates are well-positioned to transition quickly when internship and job opportunities present themselves.
- Business Database Systems
- Marketing Engineering
- Regression Analysis
- Time Series Analysis
- Methods in Multivariate Analysis
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Rolling admissions every month until April
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 229 other Masters in Machine Learning in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Three years of full-time work experience
- Strong Academic Background
- Competitive GRE/GMAT Scores
- Start an Application BusinessCAS
- Submit complete pre-application packet online.
- Video interview (by invitation)
- Official TAMU Graduate Admission Application
- $1,000 nonrefundable deposit within 6 weeks of admission
- Attend boot camp/orientation in mid August
International39000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65000 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
National39000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65000 USD for the full programme during 20 months.
Living costs for College Station
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.