This Educational Leadership Studies in Teacher Leadership graduate program at the University of Kentucky, which can be completed in less than two years, will prepare you to be a teacher leader.
This program is designed to help working teachers earn a Master of Education (M.Ed.) or a Specialist in Education (Ed.S.) degree, depending on previous graduate work. Graduates of our program serve in formal and informal leadership roles in schools across the United States and the world. As a student, you will:
- Develop the skills needed to foster a learning-centered school environment where all students can achieve their highest level of performance.
- Identify research strategies that can be used to diagnose problems in classrooms and schools and identify solutions.
- Use data to make informed decisions that improve learning outcomes across classrooms and schools.
- Cultivate a network of teacher leaders to consult with after you graduate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Instructional Coaching
- Leadership for Deeper Learning
- School Technology Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 302 other Masters in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The University of Kentucky requires a minimum score of 550 (paper-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all applicants whose native language is not English (or who did not graduate from an accredited English-speaking College or University).
- The equivalent score on the computer version of the TOEFL is 213 and the internet-based test is 79.
- Applicants may also utilize the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) to satisfy the language requirement. A minimum mean band score of 6.5 is required. Submitted scores must be no more than two years old.
International685 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 685 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National685 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 685 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.