Master of Architecture (M Arch)
A program may be granted an eight-year, three-year, or two-year term of accreditation, depending on the extent of its conformance with established educational standards.Doctor of Architecture and Master of Architecture degree programs at offered by The University of New Mexico may require a preprofessional undergraduate degree in architecture for admission. However, the preprofessional degree is not, by itself, recognized as an accredited degree.The University of New Mexico, School of Architecture + Planning offers the following NAAB-accredited degree program:
- Master of Architecture, with the following Tracks:
- Track 3 [non-professional degree + 99 credits]
- Track 2.5 [professional degree in Architecture + 69 credits]
- Track 2 [professional degree in Architecture + 54 credits]
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Masters Architectural Design I
- Sustainability II
- Systems Integration I
- Pre-Design & Architectural Programming
- Masters Architectural Design II
- Research Methodology
- Architectural Theory
- Systems Integration II
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesArchitecture View 301 other Masters in Architecture in United States
- Must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent in another country.
- Generally, applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 (B) or its equivalent in their last two undergraduate years and in their major field.
- Must indicate all academic institutions they have previously attended on their applications.
- In most departments, the minimum undergraduate prerequisite is 12 semester hours of upper division course work (300-level courses or higher) in the major field to which the student is applying, or in cognate areas.
International967 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 967 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National286 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 286 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.