The master of fine arts in Arts Administration program from Southern Utah University is a two-year resident academic and experiential learning course of study that begins each fall. The program includes 60 credit hours (see MFA Curriculum) combined with work opportunities through our professional affiliates: artsFUSION, Frehner Museum of Natural History, the Southern Utah Museum of Art, SUU’s College of Performing and Visual Arts, and the Utah Shakespeare Festival
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Arts Administration
- Arts Advocacy and Cultural Policy
- Managing the Finances of Art Organizations
- Fund Development for Arts Administrators
- Leadership Development in the Arts
- Accounting for Arts Administrators
- Legal Issues in the Arts
- Grant Writing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Visual Arts Liberal Arts View 651 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- SUU Graduate Programs Admissions application and the fee
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended (unless the institution is SUU
- Resume including academic, professional, and volunteer experience
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23620 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cedar City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.