The Master of Science in Marketing at the National University will develop your marketing knowledge and strengthen your branding expertise through workshop-style classes, experiential curriculum, and digital leadership.
With the emergence of digital marketing technologies, marketing has become a highly scientific, data-driven and interdisciplinary practice. The rapid growth in areas such as behavioral targeting, social media marketing, mobile marketing, demand generations, marketing analytics, marketing automation, and marketing operations has created a significant demand for highly trained and experienced marketing professionals.
The MS in Marketing program is designed to provide a flexible and well-rounded curriculum to accommodate students with diverse educational backgrounds and experiences. Throughout the program, you’ll receive in-depth training in all areas of marketing, including strategy, innovation, branding, social media, market research, buyer behavior, product management and international marketing.
Experience-based learning is an integral component of the MS Marketing program. The program is grounded in providing real-world project experiences with the opportunity to acquire practical, hands-on knowledge to establish or further your career in the marketing profession.
- Analyze important terminology, concepts, principles, theories, analytic techniques, and facts used in the field of marketing for effective decision-making.
- Integrate Marketing with various functions of business organization to create, capture, and deliver value.
- Apply digital tools in developing marketing strategies, organizational communication, business operations, and customer relations.
- Apply ethical problems within marketing and business situations, choose a resolution, and justify that ethical choice.
- Develop a global strategic marketing plan that address the global forces in the business environment of a firm.
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Global Marketing
- Market Research
- Mobile Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Simulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Online intakes: Monthly
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Digital Marketing View 82 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved, or where a grade point average of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam. These tests are NOT required for those with a GPA over 2.5.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status (instead of taking the above tests).
- Preliminary documentation of prior education must be presented at required interview with an admissions advisor. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
International1989 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1989 USD per module during 12 months.
National1989 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1989 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.