About Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law of the University of Miami School of Law
Students study this combined graduate degree to focus on areas of law that in today’s world are expanding, converging and at times, intersecting. Hands-on, practical learning teaches skills of high value which can provide the tipping point for attorneys contending for jobs in very competitive areas.
Students get a wide-range of skills in the interconnecting areas of entertainment, arts and sports law while honing their specific area of interest with a choice of three specializations.
- Motion Picture Finance
- Legal Aspects of TV Production in Latin America
- International Sports Law
- Representing the Professional Athlete
- Museum Law / Art Law
- Cultural Property and Heritage Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applicants seeking admission for the Fall semester are encouraged to apply by the priority deadline.
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 141 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official undergraduate and law school transcripts
- Application fee: $50
- International applicants must hold a J.D. degree or its equivalent from a foreign institution.
- International lawyers must present evidence of graduation from an international law school: official transcripts from all schools attended and listed on the application for admission; certified, translated copy of the transcripts; and photocopies of diplomas received.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International58300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29150 USD per semester during 12 months.
National58300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29150 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Florida City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.