Who Should Consider This Degree?The White and Case International Arbitration program of the University of Miami School of Law provides a unique individualized educational curriculum and opportunity for a small group of top-quality students from a range of countries wishing to acquire an in-depth grounding in the field of international arbitration as a platform for a successful career. The program - the only one of its kind in the United States - is ideal for:
- Recent U.S. or foreign-trained law graduates, who wish to specialize in this field;
- Experienced U.S. or foreign-trained attorneys looking to redirect their careers or deepen their expertise in this field;
- Current Miami Law students looking to focus on this field with a joint degree; and
- Current students from other law schools in the U.S. or abroad wishing to attend Miami Law as visiting or foreign exchange students and looking to specialize in this field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Concepts in International Arbitration
- Forensics of Advocacy in International Arbitration
- International Arbitration and the New York Convention
- Advanced Oral Advocacy in International Arbitration
- Advanced Topics in Arbitration: Theory & Publication
- Arbitral Institutions in a Changing and Challenging World
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 148 other Masters in International Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- A $50 application fee is required
- A personal statement of approximately 500 words in English through Miami Law’s Online Application System or LSAC
- Undergraduate and Law School Transcripts and Notarized Copy of University Diplomas
- For J.D. Graduates ONLY: Credential Assembly Service (CAS) Report and LSAT Score
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit results of an English-language proficiency test
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International54750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27375 USD per semester during 9 months.
National54750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27375 USD per semester during 9 months.
Living costs for Florida City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.