The Art Therapy - Counseling program at Springfield College trains students through a course of study that blends theory, technique, and practice.
With classes in art therapy, counseling, psychology, research, and studio art, you’ll develop your artistic and creative skills in large, studio spaces, while also training to conduct research.
- Graduates from this program are master's-level clinicians who can jump right into the workforce, or pursue additional licensure opportunities, which will allow them to become licensed art therapists.
- Art Therapy/Counseling and Substance Use Disorders
- Group Counseling Techniques and Group Art Therapy
- Art Therapy Counseling Practicum
- Multicultural Issues in Art Therapy / Counseling
- Counseling and Art Therapy: Theory and Practice
- Assessment, Appraisal and Testing in Counseling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts School Counselling View 757 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the application form. No application fee.
- Graduate Admissions Essay.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Official Transcripts from All Institutions Previously/Currently Attended.
International37554 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1138 USD per credit during 12 months.
National37554 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1138 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.