This Certificate in Texas Educational Leadership program at the American College of Education will prepare candidates for the Principal as Instructional Leader licensure exam and ensure they are ready for school leadership. To be considered, candidates must hold a master’s degree, valid teaching certificate, and have at least two years of teaching experience.
- Flexible: Study on your schedule. Our online format allows you to plan your coursework around your life.
- Prepare to Lead: Develop the strategies required to lead for learning, including creating a school-wide vision and using data to inform decision-making. This program is aligned with Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (PSEL) for effective leadership and is designed to create culturally aware and competent administrators.
- Relevant Coursework: Learn what you need to know to be a leader. Discover ways to use assessment data, develop teachers and understand the legal and ethical dimensions to maintaining a school community. Explore organizational change, resource management and applicable fiscal guidelines at the local, state and federal levels.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practicum Workspace
- Assessment Strategies
- Developing Teachers
- Campus Improvement
- Resource and Fiscal Management
- Law and Policy
- Practicum Experience for Educational Leadership
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 717 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Complete and submit all application components including the admission application, including the enrollment agreement, and payment agreement.
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee.
- Provide official transcripts from a regionally accredited institution indicating successful completion of the level of education required for entry to the program.
- Transcripts that are international and/or not in English must be evaluated through an NACES-recommended agency.
- Texas applicants may only submit evaluations from agencies approved by the Texas Education Agency.
- International applicants must request the course-by-course evaluation. The evaluation report must show that the non-U.S. education is equivalent to the education/accreditation level required for the program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5100 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5100 USD for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
National5100 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5100 USD for the full programme and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.