MS in Nutrition and Dietetics at Pace University is a full-time, two-year coordinated program designed to prepare students for careers in nutrition and dietetics as Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN). Through the program, students will have the unique opportunity to simultaneously complete both a master’s degree and the 1,200 hours of dietetic supervised practice (internship) requirements needed to sit for the Registered Dietitian-Nutritionist (RDN) exam.
Passing the exam qualifies them to attain entry-level or higher-level employment in a variety of settings, like:
- Acute care/inpatient nutrition
- Ambulatory care, long-term care
- Community and public health nutrition programs (food banks, the Women, Infants and Children (WIC Program, school meal programs, etc.)
- Health and wellness programs (corporate wellness, fitness center programs, community wellness programs, etc.)
- Food and nutrition management (culinary, restaurant management, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- Nutrition counseling (private practice, outpatient counseling, clinics, etc.)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food Science
- Nutrition Across the Lifespan
- Research in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Advanced Nutrition- Micronutrients
- Management of Food Service Systems
- Nutrition Assessment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
(or until the class is filled)
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Food Sciences View 111 other Masters in Food Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All Official Transcripts: Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution) must be sent either to Pace University, directly from the academic institution electronically or by mail, or forwarded by the applicant in sealed envelopes from the academic institution.
- Applications are reviewed carefully by the Admission Committee utilizing a holistic approach, considering academic records, food and nutrition-related work experience, a personal statement that describes students’ goals and aims, as well as letters of reference.
This program requires a background in nutrition-related science courses, including the pre-requisite courses listed below. These courses may be taken in person or online in the summer leading up to fall admission. Some may be taken concurrently with first semester classes. Please discuss specific questions with our director.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1344 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1344 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1344 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1344 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.