- Two-year, full-time coordinated master’s program
- Simultaneously complete both a master’s degree and the required hours of supervised practice (internship)
- Nutrition and dietetics is a growing field with job possibilities in hospitals, private practice, community-based organizations, and research facilities specializing in, for example: nutrition counseling, pediatric nutrition, adult/older adult nutrition, weight management, sports nutrition, eating disorders, food policy, food service and hospitality.
As part of their dietetic internship experiences, students work in sites such as farm-to-table restaurants, food pantries and food banks, private practice setting, school food, hospital food, food companies, medical nutrition therapy, and many others.
Students of the Nutrition and Dietetics program from Pace University have the opportunity to train in state-of-the-art offsite kitchen facilities. You will also educate the community at large through nutrition fairs at senior homes, local schools, and other community locations.
Dietitians are expanding their reach from the traditional hospital or clinic setting to work in private counseling, corporate wellness, culinary nutrition, nutrition and health policy, health journalism, and in research and teaching roles to help individuals and families to understand how to select and prepare healthful food on a budget.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Nutrition: Macronutrients
- Food Science
- Nutrition Across the Lifespan
- Research in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Management of Food Service Systems
- Nutrition Assessment
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Food Sciences View 137 other Masters in Food Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee ($70, non-refundable)
- All Official Transcripts: Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution) must be sent either to Pace University, directly from the academic institution electronically or by mail, or forwarded by the applicant in sealed envelopes from the academic institution.
- Two Letters of Reccomendation: Letters should be from academic or professional references that can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- Resume: A resume or outline describing at least the past five years of your employment history and any significant community, professional, or college extracurricular activities.
- Personal Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1375 USD per credit during 24 months.
National37125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1375 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.