In this self-paced program, you will learn skills to excel in today’s global construction industry, and prepare yourself to take advantage of growing U.S. and global demand for construction managers.
Throughout this Construction Engineering and Management MasterTrack offered by Coursera in partnership with University of Michigan, you will learn how construction projects are created, organized, and financed; the appropriate techniques to properly account for ongoing construction projects; best practices for keeping construction projects organized and on schedule; and how to use the proper equipment for efficiency and safety. You will also learn about leading sustainability practices in the construction industry today.
- Construction accounting
- Project scheduling techniques
- Worksite safety
- Life cycle analysis
- Optimized utilization of construction equipment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction Project Delivery Systems
- Financial Accounting for Construction Projects
- Construction Project Planning, Scheduling, and Control
- Construction Equipment and Methods
- Construction Safety and Human Factors
- Sustainable construction practices
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 38 other programmes in Construction Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Foundational mathematics, including algebra and geometry; foundational physics, including forces and motion.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National2000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
- In 4 installments of $500 or pay all at once to save $100.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.