This Early Childhood Education program from Northern Arizona University offers students, typically practicing teachers of young children, the opportunity to enhance their content, pedagogical, and professional knowledge and skills. Students have the opportunity to pursue advanced courses in curriculum and instruction, educational foundations, and educational research.
Additionally, students choose from four available emphasis areas: Early Childhood Continuing Professional, Early Childhood Leadership, Early Childhood National Board Certification Teacher (NBCT) Preparation, and Multiage Education.
- Fieldwork Experience
- Early Childhood Curriculum
- Selected Topics In Early Childhood Education
- Development Of Children's Logical Concepts
- International Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 1311 other Masters in Education in United States
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs. Details on admission requirements are included in the online application.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A"), or the equivalent.
- Admission to many graduate programs is on a competitive basis, and programs may have higher standards than those established by the Graduate College.
International12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 12 months.
National12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.