At Applied Criminology at Northern Arizona University you'll have the opportunity to learn about how justice is applied specifically to juveniles, women, and ethnic groups. Required coursework will also engage you in the study of how cultural and political issues are related to criminal justice around the world.
This professional program focuses on the social and practical problems surrounding the creation and implementation of law and justice policy in local, national and international environments. You can focus your studies in the areas of communities and justice, socio-legal policies and practices, and transnational crime and justice.
- Criminology Theory
- Qualitative Research
- World Indigenous People and Justice
- Human Rights and Transnational Justice
- School, Youth and Violence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Forensic Science Legal Studies View 123 other Masters in Forensic Science in United States
- Applicants must have earned a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale for their bachelor’s degree to be considered for regular admission.
- Applicants who have earned their degree(s) from an international institution must submit official transcripts directly from the university or college.
- English Proficiency
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Writing sample
- Personal statement or essay
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.