Students eligible for admission to the Career and Technical Education - Training and Development Concentration graduate program at Ferris State University must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
When required, candidates should hold or be eligible for professional licensure, registration or certification to practice in the occupational specialty. Previous teaching experience is not a requirement.
An admissions committee will review all application materials and recommend appropriate action. Upon admission to the graduate program, each student will be assigned a graduate advisor.
The program enables career and technical instructors in allied health, business, home economics and technical education at secondary and post-secondary levels, as well as industrial training and development personnel, to attain an advanced education by building on previous training and occupational experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Curriculum Design in Career and Technical Education
- Advanced Integrated Curriculum Design and Evaluation
- Diversity in the Classroom and Workplace
- Teaching and Learning Theories in the Classroom
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development Technology Management General Engineering & Technology View 1188 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university with a 2.75 or higher GPA on a 4.0 scale. Conditional entry may be granted when the 2.75 requirement has not been met.
- Once a student has been granted conditional entry, he/she must earn a GPA of 2.75 within the first nine (9) hours of graduate level courses. Consult individual program description for other admission requirements.
International951 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 951 USD per credit during 12 months.
National634 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 634 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State634 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 634 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Big Rapids
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.